Hamilton Brown Stocktaking services cover Hampshire, Surrey, Dorset, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, West Sussex and London in the UK
The success of a licensed trade business depends on good stocktaking results and high Gross Profit figures through ensuring that you are buying in stock at the correct cost for your retail sales price. We offer over 20 years of experience in many aspects of the licenced trade to help you increase your profitability.
Regular professional stocktakes are key to helping you highlight potential losses that could be occurring on a day-to-day basis in your business. Examples range from poor stock management and stock leakage – to general errors and or dishonesty. Your aim as the business owner, is to minimise that leakage and maximise your potential profits. We work together to help you identify the leakages and increase your profits.
Regular stocktaing more than pay for themselves. The value of the savings greatly outweigh their cost. Benefits include: highlighting gross profit, excessive wastage, stock shortages, changes in cost price, the variance between PLU sales and consumption and give you a snapshot of your P&L.
Hamilton Brown Stocktaking Services offer:
- Professional, Affordable, Friendly and Reliable Stocktaking Service
- Bespoke spreadsheets specifically for your business (i.e. cocktail recipes and necessary calculations for accurate results and variances)
- Wet and Dry Audits, Monthly/Weekly/Daily/Annual Variations
- Overall Deficit or Surplus
- Gross Profit for Food and/or Liquor
- Same Day Product by Product Reporting
- Explanation of Results (and advice on what steps could be taken to resolve any excess leakage/wastage)
- Profitability Management
- Stock LevelManagement Advice
- Bar Watch
- Business Transfer Valuations (for ingoing and outgoing business owners)
- Stock Recovery (a service for licensed trade business owners in difficulties to help with a turnaround before the situation is irrecoverable)